Thursday, February 21, 2013

MacKenzie and MacKenzie Clarification

A while back, we all received a solicitation from MacKenzie Capital Management in California offering to buy our units at a deep discount, which I and a lot of others didn't understand.

We are now receiving calls from MacKenzie Partners in New York. I have just learned that these two entities are unrelated to each other, which I think is very important!

Had they been one and the same, it would be an interesting conflict of interest, in my opinion.

When a proposal is filed with the SEC, it is possible for third parties to get the contact information of the participants of such a proposal. They then solicit the contact list, offering low ball buy outs.

Happenstance that the two MacKenzies are involved in very different ways.

As we go forward, I think it would be really helpful to clarify things such as this: it will make it much easier to base a decision on.


No comments:

Post a Comment